COMED K 2008 (COMEDK PGET-2008) on Jan 27 2008 for Post Graduate Medical & Dental Programs
Post Graduate degree and diploma courses, in the Medical and Dental studies, for the academic year 2008-2009 is required to commence from 01/05/08. Post Graduate degree course is a 3-year full time program. Post Graduate diploma is a 2-year full time program.
Notified on : 30/11/2007
Kind Attention Candidates :
As mentioned in the Brochure, Application to be sent to COMEDK Office should be enclosed with following enclosures:
1. Demand Draft for Rs. 1500/- drawn in favour of COMEDK-2008 payable at Bangalore (mention your application number on the back of DD) Check for the banker’s signature on the DD.
2. Photocopy of Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Internship Completion Certificate / Internship Completed Certificate / Registration Certificate.
3. Photocopy of Attempt Certificate.
4. Photocopies of all marks cards including that of failed year/semester if any (First Year/Semester to Final Year/Semester).
5. COMEDK copy of Date of Birth Certificate / Identity Proof in the prescribed form duly attested by the head of the institution where he/she has studied last.
6. Additional photograph (mention your application number on the back of photograph).
Any application received without any one of these enclosures will not be processed.
The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association, in their endeavour to offer an effective, fair and objective testing procedure to determine merit of students seeking admission to the member institutions, have formed “Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka” (COMEDK).
(COMEDK) has been assigned the task of organising a common entrance test for the academic year 2008-2009, for candidates aspiring to pursue Post Graduate Courses in Medicine and Dentistry in the state of Karnataka, in Member Institutions of the Consortium (Medical and Dental Colleges).
COMEDK entrance test & publication of test score and rank list will be followed by centralised counselling (Single window system). The details will be publicised in due course on our website.
The list of the Member Institutions who have indicated that they are participating in the COMEDK testing program, along with the courses offered by them, is published in the brochure and also on our website.
Applicants are advised to read the brochure thoroughly and familiarise themselves with the test procedures.
NOTE: COMEDK’s website http://www.comedk.org contains information and current updates/alerts. This site is updated regularly. COMEDK suggests all applicants to visit it frequently for relevant information.
General Instructions to Candidates:
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Please ensure that you have the following ready at hand before you start filling up the Online Application Form:
NOTE: Send the Application in A4 size envelops only. Do not fold the application form.
- DD drawn in favour of “COMEDK 2008”, payable at Bangalore for Rs.1500/- (One Thousand Five Hundred Only).
- All marks cards (First Year/Semester to Final Year/Semester)
- Attempt Certificate.
- Ensure that the online application form is filled up properly and completely.
- After you have filled your Online application form, click on the submit button only once to send the details to the server. The server will assign you an application number, and provide the facility to view/print your online application form with the details you have filled, along with the application number.
- Only then take a print of the application form.
- The completed application form must have the signature and left thumb, forefinger and middle finger impressions of the candidate.
- Kindly do not send any original documents along with the application form.
- Kindly stick your recent (not older than six months) passport size colour photograph only in the space provided. Application with smudged / tampered or hazy photograph will not be accepted. Do not staple or pin your photograph to the application form. Do not Sign. No attestation is required on the photograph.
- Please adhere to the time schedule enlisted in the calendar of events.
- Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected without prior information to the candidate.
- Any application received after the last date is liable to be rejected.Please send the following along with the completed Application Form:
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of “COMEDK 2008”, payable at Bangalore for Rs. 1500/- (One Thousand Five Hundred Only) application number to be written at the back of the DD. Check for the banker’s signature on the DD.
- Photocopy of Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate / Internship Completion Certificate / Internship Completed Certificate / Registration Certificate
- Photocopy of Attempt Certificate
- Photocopies of All marks cards including that of failed year/semester if any (First Year/Semester to Final Year/Semester)
- COMEDK Copy of the Date of Birth Certificate / Identity Proof (Once you submit your online form, you will also have a provision to print a format of this form, which must be attested by the Head of the Institution where he/she has last studied).
- An additional copy of your recent passport-size colour photograph with the application number written on the back of the photograph.
- The completed Application Form should reach the COMEDK office on or before 05/01/08, by post / by courier.
- Completed application forms are not received in person either in COMEDK office or any member institution.
- COMEDK is not responsible for any errors the candidate makes while filling up the Application Form.
- COMEDK will not entertain any changes in the application form and no refund will be made.
- Candidates who are listed in the red list featured on our website need to contact COMEDK Help desk (080-41132810) for clarifications.
- COMEDK is not responsible for any loss or damage which might occur during Postal or Courier delivery.