UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
FACULTY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
1. POST-GRADUATE DEGREE COURSES
M.D.: ANAESTHESIOLOGY, ANATOMY, BIOCHEMISTRY, COMMUNITY MEDICINE, DERMATOLOGY; VENEREOLOGY & LEPROSY, FORENSIC MEDICINE, GENERAL MEDICINE, COMMUNITY HEALTH ADMINISTRATION, MICROBIOLOGY, PAEDIATRICS, PATHOLOGY, PHARMACOLOGY, PHYSIOLOGY, PSYCHIATRY, PULMONARY MEDICINE, RADIO-DIAGNOSIS and RADIO-THERAPY.
M.S.: GENERAL SURGERY, OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY, OPHTHALMOLOGY, ORTHOPAEDICS and OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY.
2. POST-GRADUATE MDS COURSES
PROSTHODONTICS & CROWN & BRIDGE, PERIODONTOLOGY, CONSERVATIVE & ENDODONTICS AND ORTHODONTICS & DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPAEDICS.
3. POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSES
ANAESTHESIOLOGY (DA), DERMATOLOGY; VENEREOLOGY & LEPROSY (DDVL), OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY (DGO), OPHTHALMOLOGY (DO), OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY (DLO), PAEDIATRICS (DCH), RADIODIAGNOSIS (DMRD), RADIATION MEDICINE (DRM), TUBERCULOSIS & CHEST DISEASES (DTCD), HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (DHA) and HEALTH EDUCATION (DHE).
The selection of candidates for Delhi University Quota seats of the above courses will be made by the University from the Medical Graduates (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) of the University of Delhi only. Seats of All India Quota in MD (Community Health Administration) and Diploma in Health Education (DHE) will also be filled up by the University on All India basis.
Application Form along with Bulletin of Information may be obtained from the office of the Assistant Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007 against a crossed Bank Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar, University of Delhi payable at Delhi in the following manner:
(i) Sale of Bulletin of Information w.e.f. Monday the 22nd December, 2008.
(ii) By hand for Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. One Thousand only) between 10:00 A.M. to 03:00 P.M. on all working days upto 16.01.2009. No cash payment will be accepted.
(iii) By post for Rs. 1,050/- (Rs. One Thousand and Fifty only) along with a self addressed envelope of 10″ X 8″ upto 07.01.2009.
1. Candidates are required to apply separately for MD (Community Health Administration), Diploma in Health Education (D.H.E.) and other Post-Graduate (Degree/ Diploma) courses.
2. The candidate should mention his/ her name and address at the back of the Bank Draft/ Banker’s Cheque. The candidates are advised to retain a photocopy of the Bank Draft/ Banker’s Cheque.
3. The two (02) seats of DGO course in St. Stephen’s are not recognized by MCI.
4. The Admission Notice is also available at University Website www.du.ac.in
Last Date: 16/01/2009
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.