Office of the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine,
Sub: Tamil Nadu Medical Services –Selection Committee- PG Course for 2009-2010- Certain instructions – Regarding.
- Lr.No56493/MCA1/08-2, dated 23.1.09. of Health and Family Welfare, (MCA1) Department,
- This Office R.No.5328/PHC5/A2/09, dated 23.1.09
- Govt. Lr.No.2984/B2/09-1, dated 28.01.09
The Deputy Director of Health Services are requested to adhere the following instructions while forwarding the PG applications for 2009-2010 without fail.
- That the candidate is selected by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,
- They have completed 2 years of service Exclusive of Ex-ordinary Leave without pay and allowances/unauthorised absence period.
- The contract Medical Consultant who have brought into time scale subsequently passed TNPSC transferred and joined from other Institutions, the leave particulars may be obtained from previous stations and ascertain whether they have completed two years Excluding Ex-ordinary Leave / unauthorised absence.
- No 10 (a) (i) candidate should be allowed to undergo PG Course without obtaining resignation.
Director of Public Health and
Preventive Medicine, Chennai-6
All the Deputy Director of Health Services,