ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI – 110 608
ADMISSION NOTICE NO. 1/2012
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR AIIMS – M.B.B.S. COURSE, 2012
(INCLUDING SIX NEW AIIMS LIKE INSTITUTIONS)
AIIMS NEW DELHI
Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for admission to M.B.B.S. Course of AIIMS New Delhi. For
eligibility criteria, availability of seats and other details please visit AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org. The Prospectus and
application form will be available on website only w.e.f. 05/3/2012.
DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: 01.06.2012 (Friday) in Ahmedabad, Bangaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh,
Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna and Raipur.
The Prospectus is available on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org and must be read carefully by the applicants before applying. The
Application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs.800/- in case of SC/ST candidates).
Application Procedure: A candidate can submit application only Online through Internet only. Visit www.aiimsexams.org, read the
Prospectus, Help Manual and other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein. The candidate can pay the application fee
through a Challan Form (to be downloaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction /
Processing Fee as applicable will be payable to the Bank by the candidates. It may please be noted that: –
1. Those applying on 02/04/2012 i.e. on the last date of closing and are unable to deposit the fee on the same day must deposit fee
in the designated Bank latest by two following working days (i.e. up to 04/04/2012) failing which their candidature will not be
considered and no query / correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
2. The application for the above Entrance Examination will be considered only after confirmation of payment of fee from the
concerned Branch of designated Bank to the Account holding Branch of AIIMS.
3. Incomplete applications not supported by challan payment before 04/04/2012 shall be rejected and no claim shall be
1. Online Registration of Application on www.aiimsexams.org 05.03.2012 to 02.04.2012
2. Last Date for applying On-line and closing of Registration 02.04.2012 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
ADMISSION TO THE MBBS COURSE OF SIX AIIMS LIKE INSTITUTIONS
1. MBBS classes are also expected to start in the Six AIIMS like Institutions at Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Patna,
Raipur and Rishikesh for session 2012.
2. The admissions to the MBBS course in these Six AIIMS like Institutions will be through the same entrance examination
to be conducted for admission to MBBS course in AIIMS New Delhi.
3. Candidates desirous of being considered for admission to any of these six institutions apart from AIIMS New Delhi
should indicate their preference in the application itself.
4. AIIMS would prepare a merit list and operate it first for filling its 72 MBBS seats both from general and reserved
category candidates. Thereafter, the merit list would be operated for allotting candidates to the SIX AIIMS like
Institutions in order of the candidate’s merit and preference.
5. The counseling and admissions for the SIX AIIMS like Institutions will be done by the Ministry of Health & Family
Welfare, Government of India. Any dispute in regard to counseling and admissions in SIX AIIMS like Institutions will
be dealt with by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
6. The admission notice in respect of SIX AIIMS like Institutions is tentative. In case, for any reasons whatsoever, MBBS
courses are not commenced in the SIX AIIMS like Institutions in the session 2012, no right for admission shall accrue to
any candidate who might apply for admission in response to this admission notice.
7. No liability of any kind whatsoever pertaining to the MBBS course at these SIX AIIMS like Institutions and or
admissions thereto shall devolve upon AIIMS, New Delhi.
ASSISTANT CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS
This Admission Notice is also available on Internet at www. aiims.edu and www.aiims.ac.in