National Board of Examinations
Update 7 : Dated : November 14th, 2013 : States Not Utilizing AIPGMEE 2014 Result for their State Quota
The list of State Governments which have not consented to NBE for utilizing the merit list of AIPGMEE 2014 for Admission to their 50% State Quota MD/MS/PG Diploma seats is mentioned below:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Announcement(s) and Media/Press Release – Consent of State Governments (Click on respective notice for details)
Update 6 : Dated : November 11th, 2013 : Subject : Extension of the last date for online Registration for AIPGMEE 2014
- The Information Bulletin cum Examination Fee Voucher shall be available at the designated branches of AXIS Bank till 18th November 2013.
- The last date for online Registration and scheduling for AIPGMEE 2014 has been extended upto 18th November 2013. Applicant candidates can now register online till 18th November 2013 (23:59 hrs.) for appearing in AIPGMEE 2014.
- For queries, list of Axis Bank branches, please refer to AIPGMEE website www.nbe.gov.in/aipgmee or Candidate Care helpline number: 0124-6771700/1800 11 1800 (Toll free) (Monday to Friday from 0930 Hrs to 1700 Hrs).
Update 5 : Dated : November 6, 2013 :Introduction of 29th November 2013 as Testing Day for AIPGMEE 2014
- AIPGMEE 2014 is scheduled to be conducted in 38 cities from 25th November – 6th December 2013.
- Applicant candidates are hereby informed that AIPGMEE 2014 shall also be conducted on 29th November 2013 (initially a Non-Testing Day) at all the Test centres in both Morning and Afternoon Session.
- Applicant candidates may visit the registration link at website www.nbe.gov.in/aipgmee to schedule test centre and date for AIPGMEE 2014.
Update 4 : Dated : November 4, 2013 : Photograph for AIPGMEE Admit Card – reg.
- All candidates are required to affix a colored passport size Photograph on the Admit Card-cum-Confirmation Slip. This Admit Card-cum-Confirmation Slip is sent at the registered e-mail ID of the candidate after successful online registration and scheduling.
- The Photograph should have been taken on or after 01/07/2013. The Photograph should bear the name of the candidate. Please refer to para 6.5 of the Information Bulletin for further specifications of the Photograph.
- The Photograph has to be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Candidates without the Admit Card and the prescribed documents (para 6.6 of the Information Bulletin) shall not be allowed to appear in this test.
Update 3 : Dated : October 29, 2013 : Admission to Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions
- Candidates may note that Admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses in Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) Institutions shall be made only on the basis of the results of AIPGMEE 2014.
- AFMS shall not be conducting any entrance examination of their own for admission to MD/MS/Post Diploma Courses under their control.
- It is further clarified that candidates who have done their graduation from the States of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir (who are not eligible for participation for All India 50% Quota MD/MS/Post Diploma seats) and fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Information Bulletin of AIPGMEE 2014 and are desirous of opting for AFMS Institutions can apply for AIPGMEE 2014.
Update 2 : Dated : October 30, 2013 : Information Bulletin-cum-Examination Fee Voucher Sale at AXIS Bank. List of Bank holiday Regarding
- Candidates desirous of applying for AIPGMEE may kindly note that AXIS Bank Branches from where Information Bulletin-cum-Examination Fee Vouchers can be purchased (for online registration and scheduling) shall remain closed as indicated herein below:
|02.||2-November-2013||Saturday||Andhra Pradhes, Assam, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Odisha, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, West Bengal|
|03.||4-November-2013||Monday||Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharshtra, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand|
|04.||5-November-2013||Tuesday||Gujarat, Manipur, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand|
|05.||8-November-2013||Friday||Bihar, Jharkhand, Meghalaya|
- The last date for voucher sale at designated AXIS Bank Branches and online registration for AIPGMEE 2014 is 13th November 2013 and candidates are advised to purchase the Voucher timely to avoid any inconvenience.
Update 1 : Dated : October 28, 2013 : Clarification regarding domicile for All India 50% Quota of MD/MS/Post Diploma Seats.
- All applicant candidates for AIPGMEE 2014 may kindly note that while their domicile status is being asked for at the time of online scheduling and registration, this domicile status shall not have any bearing on the result/merit list of AIPGMEE for admission to All India 50% Quota of MD/MS/Post Diploma seats.
- There shall be no consideration of domicile status of the candidates for the purpose of eligibility for participation in the All India 50% quota counseling to be conducted by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC).
- Candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for 50% All India Quota. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible to apply for admission.
AIPG 2014 : 25 Nov 2013 to 6 Dec 2013 : Online Registrations from 26 Oct to 13 Nov 2013