Family Medicine Course – Distance Education Programme (Two Years)
- • Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the admission to “Family Medicine Course on Distance Education Programme for two years” for the academic Year 2012-2013.
- • Download Application
- • Regulations
Last date for receipt of application is 16th April 2012
- • Apply to – The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, superscribe on the envelope “Family Medicine CourseDistance Education Programme”
- • No. of seats available in the University – 25
- • Eligibility – MBBS from an MCI recognised University
- • Preference will be given to candidates who have completed their MBBS before 1990
Instructions to candidates:
- The application and prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai, www.tnmgrmu.ac.in and click on “Distance Education Programme” and the duly filled in applications with enclosures along with D.D for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai” or through NEFT/ RTGS payment should be sent to “The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai” and superscribe on the envelope “Family Medicine Course – Distance Education Programme”.
- MBBS Degree
- Enclosure with the application need to be attached:
- Xerox copy of MBBS Degree
- Eligibility Certificate
- Medical Council Registration
- Community Certificate
- Age ProofSelection done by University:-
List of selected candidates will be notified in the University website.
Payment of Fees:
- The total course fee for the 2 year Programme is Rs.52,600/- can be paid in two installments:
- Last date for the payment of the 1st installment (Rs.31,100/-) – 30th April 2012
- Last date for the payment of the 2nd installment (Rs.21,500/-) – 30th April 2013
- The course fee need not be paid at the time of submission of application.
- All the fees are non-refundable.
Schedule of classes
- Seminar / Contact classes :
- Fore Noon Session – Clinical Class – In any of the city Medical College.
- Afternoon Session – Thoery Class – In the University Premises.
- 1st Friday of every month – 12 classes per year. Examination at the end of
- First/Second Year.