SCTIMST – SREE CHITRA TIRUNAL INSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGY Thiruvananthapuram—695 011, KERALA, INDIA
(An Institute of National Importance under Govt.of India)
Phone—(91)0471—2443152 Fax—(91 )0471 —2550728, 2446433
Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org Web site—www.sctimst.ac.in
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR ACADEMIC SESSION JANUARY 2012
Applications are invited for admission to the following Academic Programmes of the Institute.
- 1. DM/M.Ch (three years)
DM—Card iothoracic & Vascular Anaesthesia, Neu roanaesthesia, Cardiology, Neurology, Neuroimaging and Interventional Neuroradiology
M.Ch—Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Neurosurgery (after M.S)
- 2. M.Ch. Neurosurgery (five years)
- 3. Post-doctoral Certificate Course (one year)
Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Anaesthesia, Neuroanaesthesia, Cardio Vascular and Neuro Radiology, Vascular Surgery
- 4. Post-doctoral Fellowship (PDF—after DM/MCh./DNB*—one year)
Cardiology— Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology,
Adult Cardiology & Interventions
Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery—Adult Cardiac Surgery/Pediatric Cardiac Surgery Neurosurgery—Skull Base Neurosurgery, Cerebro Vascular Surgery.
Neurology—Epilepsy, Electroencephalography, Movement Disorders,
*from MCI recognized institutions
- 5. Ph.D. in Biological Sciences: Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Pathology, Toxicology, Thrombosis; Bioengineering and Biomaterial Sciences: Artificial Organs, Bioceramics, Dental Materials, Implant Biology, Material Tissue Interactions, Polymer Sciences and Technology, Nanomaterials, Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine; Health Science Studies: Epidemiology, Gender Issues in Health, Health Economics, Health Policy, Health Systems; Medical Sciences: Cardiac Sciences, Neurosciences, Imaging Sciences and Interventional Radiology,
- 6. Master of Public Health (Two years)
- 7. Specialty Nursing Courses (for B.Sc Nursing/GNM passed candidates) (Two years) Diploma in (i) Cardiovascular and Thoracic Nursing (ii) Neuro Nursing
- 8. Diploma Courses (Two years) (i) Cardiac Laboratory Technology (ii) Operation Theatre Technology
(iii) Neuro Technology (iv) Advanced Medical Imaging Technology
(v) Medical Records Science (vi) Clinical Perfusion
(vii) Blood Banking Technology
Apply only on line at website http://www.sctimst.ac.in
On line Registration available: from 01 .09.2011 to 30.09.2011
Application Fee by a Demand Draft for `1500/- for Sl.No.1 to 4 (`1200/- for SC/ST), `1000/- for Sl.No.5 & 6 (`800/- for SC/ST) and ` 300/- for Sl.No.7&8 (`240/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of the Director, SCTI MST, Trivandrum, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Last date for receipt of completed applications: 07th October 2011.
Apply to: The Registrar, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and
Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala, PIN-695 011.