SELECTION COMMITTEE ,
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION , KILAPAUK , CHENNAI – 10
COUNSELLING FOR REALLOTMENT AND ALLOTMENT IN MBBS GOVT/S.F MEDICAL COLLEGES AND ALLOTMENT IN GOVT. DENTAL COLLEGE – 2009-2010 SESSION
For the Date and Other Details, please see http://www.tn.gov.in/results/dme/UG-2009-2010/counselling_MBBS_BDS_220909.pdf or http://groups.google.com/group/targetpg/web/counselling_MBBS_BDS_220909.pdf
GR – GENERAL RANK CR – COMMUNITY RANK Cate – Category
Venue : Auditorium Kilapuk Medical College, Kilpauk , Chennai -600 006
* Wait Listed Candidates during the I / II Phase of Counselling
I N S T R U C T I O N S:
1. Candidates are requested to be present one hour in advance for counselling
2. Individual intimations for reallotment in self financing medical colleges are being despatched only to the
candidates who already joined
3. No individual intimations will be sent for reallotment in Government Medical colleges . The Dean of the medical
colleges will give instructions to the candidate regarding to the reallotment
4. Call letter for the allotment in Govt. Medical Colleges / Govt. Dental Colleges and Self Financing Medical
Colleges are despatched to the candidates.
5. Re-Allotment to Govt/Self Financing Medical Colleges will be allowed only for the candidates who joined in the
colleges and they should produce the bonafide certificate from the respective colleges along with demand draft for
Rs. 500 /- as processing fee drawn in favour of the “The Secretary, Selection Committee, Chennai-10”
6.Those Candidates who were absent during I Phase / II Phase of Counselling (Govt.MBBS/BDS) will not be
allowed for reallotment / allotment
7. Those Candidates who have not joined / discontinued the course allotted during the counselling will not be
allowed for reallotment / allotment
8(a) . Candidates who opted out the MBBS in Govt. Medical Colleges during the counselling will not be considered
again for allotment in Govt. Medical Colleges.
(b) . Candidates who opted out the MBBS in Self financing Medical Colleges during the counselling will not be
considered again for allotment in self financing Medical Colleges.
9. Even if the candidates do not receive the call letter they can attend the counselling as per their marks / rank in
the counselling schedule.
10. Allotment / Re- Allotment is subject to the availability of seats and movement of the candidates from one
category to another category since more number of candidates have been called for counselling than the actual
number of vacancies.
11. Candidates are advised to bring the demand draft as specified in the prospectus.
12. Reallotment among the S.F Medical Colleges is permissable for the candidates selected for MBBS course in
S.F Medical Colleges as per Government Letter No.12605 / MCA1 / 09 – 10 Health dated 24.09.2009
13. No Reallotment is allowed for those candidates selected and allotted under 50% rule of reservation
14. No Seats under AIQ were surrendered to states as the DGHS is permitted to fill up the vacant seats under AIQ
in the states through the extended II Phase of Counselling as per the orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India
in their orders dated 18.09.2009 in W.P(C) NO 380/2009.
15. Reallotment / Allotment for Govt. MBBS Seats is available only for the vacancies in Darmapuri Medical College
which is Subject to approvel , as on date.
16. Karpaga Vinayaga Medical College alone is included under S.F MBBS Category in the Seat Matrix as new
college for Reallotment / Allotment.
17.Bonafide Certificates / Xerox Copy of fee receipt will be accepted.
18. Vacany position will be made available in the website
Website : www.tnhealth.org / www.tn.gov.in
Additional Director of Medical Education / Secretary
Selection Committee , Kilpauk , Chennai – 10