Message from Positive : AIIMS May 2012 Discussion , “ OPERATION HARRI CAPSULE ” April 2012 User Comments, Feedback
Feedback after AIIMS May 2012 from a top Ranker
After Almighty and my parents, I have only one person to thank for getting Ophthalmology at AIIMS, at first attempt, and that is Dr. Manorajan.
I am from Mumbai and had got rank 3144 in All India Entrance. Niether was I able to get a subject of my choice nor at a place of my choice. I thought the only option left was to repeat a year. Then I heard about POSITIVE’s AIIMS oriented extensive coaching for one week based solely on HARRISON, so I came to Chennai.
In a week, Dr. Manorajan personally taught all the important topics from every unit in Harrison with previous year questions, photographs to aid in memorizing facts and brand new questions likely to be asked. Using OPERATION HARRI, a concise and easy to read book containing all important topics from Harrison I was able to answer questions that may have been in the ‘never seen before’ category for many! Not only was Medicine covered during this course, but through Harrison subjects like, Microbiology, Pharmacology and Dermatology were also covered.
If in one week Dr. Manorajan was able to convert rank 3144 to Rank 87 in AIIMS, I can only imagine what a year with POSITIVE would do!
As all of you know, Harrison is indispensable for cracking entrance exams. POSITIVE has found just the perfect way of delivering it to students and it is now upto us to utilize this gift in the best possible way!
Best wishes to all PG aspirants.
Dr. Nasreen Raees Ahmed
May AIIMS 2012
OPERATION HARRIANS VOICE – after the session
- Excellent and very usefull – Dr.Nasreen-Mumbai
- It was a very resourcefull session -Dr.Ajay Varun- Reddy-Hindupur-Andhrapradesh
- Excellent class and fact filled ,great delivery – Dr. Joel-Kochi-Kerala
- Amazing and excellent.All facts covered – Dr.Sudhanthiraakannan-Virudhunagar-Tamilnad
- The best medicine class I have attended since final year -Dr.Radhakrishnan -Tuticorin
- I had the full tempo from the beginning till the end session.Impressive class and very much usefull-Dr.Angel -Tirunelveli
- Knowledgablelecture.Worth the money-Dr.Manojnatha reddy-bellary –Karnataka
- Good session and motivating-Dr.Paramaguru rajesh-Namakkal-Tamilnadu
For more details about Operation Harri Capsule, see this link
Positive Informs that the Next Operation Harri Capsule will be in September 28-October 09,2012, to make you face AIIMS November 2012 and PGI November 2012 with confidence
Postiive AIIMS May 2012 Discussion was held at Jeevana Jyothi, Egmore, Chennai from 3pm to 5 pm on 06.05.2012. It was a free Session and many participated. The following is a feedback from is is not limited to Positive Students Alone