It has been officially announced that AIPGMEE will be on 08-Jan-2012 and ONLINE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 01-12-2011
● Entrance Examination : 08th January, 2012
● Expected date of declaration of result* : 15th February, 2012
● Allotment of seat by personal appearence: 23.02.2012 to 17.03.2012**
Please see the Related Posts Too
Notification : AIPGMEE on 08-Jan-2012 : ONLINE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 01-12-2011
AIPGMEE 08-Jan-2012 PROSPECTUS : Part 1 : Prospectus Clauses
AIPGMEE 08-Jan-2012 PROSPECTUS : Part 2 : APPENDIX – I to VIII
AIPGMEE 08-Jan-2012 PROSPECTUS : Part 3 : APPENDIX – IX to XIII
All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination-2012
(AIPGMEE-2012) [MD/MS/Diploma and MDS Courses] For admission to postgraduate medical courses for admission to 50% of total seats on all-India basis
AT A GLANCE
● Last date for receipt : 21st December, 2011 of applications (5.00 PM)
● Admit Cards to be hosted at : 28th December, 2011 (Through Net only not by post) www.aiimsexams.org by
● Entrance Examination : 08th January, 2012
● Expected date of declaration : 15th February, 2012
● Allotment of seat by : 23.02.2012 to 17.03.2012**
Personal Appearance Schedule and mode for counselling will be hosted on the Website of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. 22.04.2012 onwards (2nd round)** Schedule and mode for 2nd round of counselling will be hosted on Ministry’s website only after completion of 1st round of Counselling.
● Last date of admission : 15 days from the date of Personal Appearance or the time as mentioned in the allotment letter of the candidate
The Directorate General of Health Services is in process of obtaining permission from the Hon’ble Supreme Court for holding online counseling. In case the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India permits conduct of online counseling the details of same shall be provided by Directorate General of Health Services on Ministry of Health & Family Welfare’s website.
*The result will be displayed on the Notice Board of Examination Section, AIIMS and published in prominent newspapers. Result will also be available on the internet at www.aiims.ac.in, www.aiims.edu and www.aiimsexams.org. Result of individual candidates will NOT be informed on telephone.
**Candidate without original certificates will not be entertained for Counselling in any case.
For enquiries relating to Entrance
Examination, issuance of Duplicate
Rank Latter etc., please contact
: Examination Section,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New
Fax : 26588789
For enquiries relating to counselling,
: Dte. General of Health Services
M.E. Cell, Nirman Bhavan, Maulana Azad Road
New Delhi-110 011
Tel. : (O) 011-23062493,
Counselling Centre-011- 23218750
Application Fee : General/OBC Category: Rs.1000/- (SC/ST Category Rs. 800/-) + Transaction charges as applicable.
Payment through computer generated Challan Form in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The candidates are required to bring AIIMS copy of Challan Form at the time of examination along with Admit Card and must hand over the AIIMS copy of Challan to the Invigilator, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
NOTE: The candidate is advised to read the Prospectus and help manual carefully before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank. In the event of rejection of the application form, no correspondence/request for reconsideration will be entertained. Please save and download a print of the Registration Slip and retain the copy of Registration Slip till the completion of Admission Process.
AT A GLANCE
SL. NO. PARTICULARS PAGE NO.
SECTION : I MD/MS DIPLOMA COURSES
1. Scheme of Entrance Examination 3
All India quota & participating States
2. Actual Number of Seats 3
3. Centres for Examination 3-4
4. Eligibility Criteria 4
5. Instructions for filling the Online Application Form 4-6
6. Method of Submission of Application 6
7. Admit Cards 7
8. Conduct of Examination 7
9. Scheme of Examination 7
10. Declaration of Results 8
11. Merit List 8
12. Allotment of seats by Personal Appearance (counselling) 8-11
Guidelines for PH Candidates
SECTION : II MDS COURSES
1. Duration of the course 12
2. Eligibility Criteria 12
3. Competitive Entrance Examination 12-13
Appendix I to XIII 14-34
INSTRTUCTIONS FOR PHOTOGRAPHS & Help Manual 34-41
NOTE : The candidate is advised to read the Online Prospectus carefully before filling up the Application Form and ensure that no column is left blank. In the event of rejection of
the application form, no correspondence/request for re-consideration, will be entertained.
TargetPG is one of the few sites that were highlighting that practical difficulties in CET / NEET . Instead of giving students wrong information, We were repeatedly stating that the odds were stacked against CET . Now that AIPG 2012 has been announced, all speculations can be laid to rest. The related links are
No CET / NEET / common PG medical entrance test in 2012
National Board for Examination (NBE) will be roped in to conduct the test in 2013.
- The Central Institutes were not supportive of this NEET / CET . AIIMS says can’t hold common test CET NEET. For reasons known to everyone, but not told in open, the central institutes wanted their own entrance. AIIMS, Chithirai Thirunal etc have already gone ahead with their own exams
- After Tamil Nadu, Andhra : Gujarat out of NEET 2012 : 3 conditions for NEET
- Biology Syllabus Recommended Text MCQ Books for CET NEET 2012 2013 MBBS
- Chemistry Syllabus Recommended Text MCQ Books for CET NEET 2012 2013 MBBS
- Physics Syllabus Recommended Text MCQ Books for CET NEET 2012 2013 MBBS
- (PIL) Public Interest Litigation against NEET CET (MBBS) in Supreme Court
- Maharashtra to move Supreme Court against medical CET / NEET
- Tamil Nadu Medicos oppose common entrance test ( CET / NEET ) proposal
No CET / NEET for MBBS ?? : Health Ministry seeks legal opinion
How is it that all students who have scored 50% and above have got roll nos. starting with 23….?