AIPGMEE 2014 Result Rank Marks Eligibility for Counselling
Result of All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2014 (AIPGMEE 2014) For All India 50% quota of MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2014 admission session. Counseling to be conducted by MCC. This result is valid only for All India 50% quota of MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2014 admission session
Date & Time of download:
- Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria as mentioned in AIPGMEE 2014 Information Bulletin (for 2014 admission session) and verification of the original documents at the time of counseling/joining of All India 50 % quota MD / MS / Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2014 admission session. In case any candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his / her name shall be automatically taken off from the merit list.
- Candidates who have studied / passed MBBS from the State of Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for All India 50% quota . However , the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh shall be eligible to apply for admission.
- Validity:This result is valid for admission to All India 50 % quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses of 2014 admission session only.
- Ranking System:
- a. AIPGMEE Rank – This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the AIPGMEE 2014 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD / MS / Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2014 admission session.
- b. AIPGMEE Category Rank – This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC / SC / ST / PH) as opted by the candidate in the AIPGMEE 2014 for All India 50% quota and is valid only for All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2014 admission session only.
- Qualifying criteria: The qualifying criteria for All India 50% quota is per para 14.3.1 of Information Bulletin for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2014 (AIPGMEE 2014)
- RESULT: Can be seen from http://www.results.nbe.gov.in/aipgmee/aipgmee/ by entering your TESTING ID and Date of Birth
- I Name of the candidate :
- II Father’s Name:
- III Testing ID:
- IV Test City:
- V Category:
- VI Score(out of 1500):
- VII AIPGMEE Rank:
- VIII AIPGMEE Category Rank :
- IX Result QUALIFIED TO PARTICIPATE IN ONLINE ALL INDIA 50% QUOTA COUNSELING
- X Eligible for Online Counseling Process conducted by MCC : YES / NO
- XI Remarks Eligible for UR Seats Only / Eligible for . . . . .
- This is a computer generated result and hence does not require signature. NBE disclaims responsibility for any error in the result that might occur due to technical reasons.
- Please refer to website http://www.nbe.gov.in/aipgmee/ for details.
- Please visit website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in for details of seats available and schedule of counseling.
- Qualification to participate in online counseling does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidates for admission to MD / MS / Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
– End of result –
RESULTS & SCORING PROCESS – AIPGMEE
Minimum qualifying score in each category is as follows:
However, the result of the successful candidate will be proportionate to the number of seats available as 3.
If the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PH) candidate have Rank in the Unreserved category and as well as in their category, they have the right to claim over UR or their category seats at any of the said ranks as per their choice.
VALIDITY OF AIPGMEE RESULT The validity of the result of the AIPGMEE shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2014 admission session for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma.
Kindly note that the schedule of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses is governed by Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Central Government and the Judgments of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
|3.||DECLARATION OF RESULT
As per the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court, a total of five times of number of seats available for allotment or all qualified candidates, whichever is less, will be given chance to participate in online counseling (allotment process). Therefore the result of only successful candidate who will be eligible to participate in the All India PG Counseling 2014 will be declared.The Performance report of unsuccessful candidate will be available online.
The data of AFMS Institutes/ Any State/UT/University/College/Institution may be procured from the NBE for generating their merit list/result as per their requirement/reservation policy.
If the above authorities wish to get the data as per their requirement by the National Board of Examination (NBE) then the Director of Medical Education of the State OR UT/ Principal Secretary of Medical Education/ Vice-Chancellor/ Principal/ Superintendent may approach the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India/ Directorate General Health Services for obtaining prior approval so that the request can be forwarded to the National Board of Examination (NBE).
The result for AIPGMEE is likely to be declared by 31st January 2014. The mark sheet-cum-result certificate for the AIPGMEE examination can be downloaded from the website www.nbe.gov.in/AIPGMEE after the declaration of result.
EQUATING AND SCALING
The question paper of AIPGMEE comprises of 300 multiple choice questions each with four options and only one correct response. Multiple question papers are used for AIPGMEE for different sessions and days.
Tie Breaker CriteriaIn case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the
competitive entrance examination, their inter se merit will be determined according to age, older will get preference over younger.