SCHEDULE FOR 1ST ROUND OF PG COUNSELING-2010
|Day & Date||Category wise Rank Number|
(09:00 am to 01:00 pm)
(02:00 pm to 06:00 pm)
PH-1 to PH-2
PH-3 to PH-4
PH-5 to PH-7
PH-8 to PH-10
PH-11 to PH-13
PH-14 to PH-16
PH-17 to PH-19
PH-20 to PH-22
|27.02.10 (Sat)||N O C O U N S E L L I N G on account of MILAD UN NABI|
|28.02.10 (Sun)||N O C O U N S E L L I N G|
|01.03.10 (Mon)||N O C O U N S E L L I N G on account of HOLI FESTIVAL|
PH-23 to PH-25
PH-26 to PH-28
PH-29 to PH-31
PH-32 to PH-34
PH-35 to PH-37
|07.02.10 (Sun)||N O C O U N S E L L I N G|
|14.03.10 (Sun)||N O C O U N S E L L I N G|
|17.03.10(Wed)||1-last rank of merit list of all categories|
- Counselling will be held as per the Category Rank (UR/SC/ST & PH) NOT as per the over all
rank and the seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the 3200 point Reservation Roster.
- OBC candidates should report for counseling as per their UR Category rank.
- Candidates should report at their counseling venues mentioned at their Rank Letter.
- SC/ST/PH candidates should report 3 counseling days in advance of their scheduled date of
counseling but not before the date of commencing of counseling. Who have reported in advance may or may not get the seat allotted on the same day. If they do not get the seats allotted on the same day, they will be allotted the seats on the following day or dates or as mentioned in the schedule. Hence, they should make arrangements atleast for 2-3 days stay in the city of the venue.
- If SC, ST & PH candidates fail to report in advance, he/she will be marked absent and will not be considered for the counseling even on the specified date as mentioned in the counseling schedule.
where do u think i may get MD PAEDIATRICS.my overall rank is 470
why people of sc /st category are asked to come 3 days in advance? just to varify documents ? are they suppose to be present on all the 3 days in both morning and afternoon session pls reply
If the SC Candidate before you does not turn up for counselling, then you can get a seat. Say you are SC Rank 100 and if 30 candidates have not come up, then you have a chance to attend the counselling the previous day itself. It goes like this
Roll No : 1039363
please i want my marks @ Rank
Rajalekshmy roll no;1039708.pls i want my marks and rank.
when will the 2nd round counceling will conducted.
sir, my rank is 2406 in ALLINDIA.if iam taking seat in AllIndia,whats the procedure to attend state counselling.