“OPERATION HARRI CAPSULE”
… Gulp this – Get that!!!
For User Feedback and Photos, please see AIIMS May 2012 Discussion , “ OPERATION HARRI CAPSULE ” April 2012 User Comments, Feedback
- A crash course for AIIMS /PGI from POSTIVE – P.G Medical Entrance Exam Training Centre
- A Brain storming 50 hrs session based on 18th edition Harrison
- Discussion by Dr. R.S. Manorajan, M.D.D.M(Nephro) author “OPERATION HARRI”with 8 years of rich experience in P.G. Entrance Exam Training
- OPERATION HARRI sessions at POSITIVE-P.G.Medical entrance exam training centre is one of the much regarded sessions by POSITIVIANS.
- Course from April 23rd till April 28th.
- A must attend session for all P.G. aspirants-Specifically candidates preparing for AIIMS Examination
OHC : Around 100 questions from AIIMS / PGI could be answered by attending this session :
- Questions in AIPG 2012 from Operation Harri Book
- Questions in AIIMS Nov 2011 from Operation Harri Book
What Toppers say about Positive Coaching Topper’s Voice
Positive Results :
Operation Harri Capsule (OHC) Package:
- 50 hours of Interactive Entrance Exam oriented Discussion
- Harrison (18th edition) covered in Depth
- Recent Advances (Relevant, Entrance Exam oriented) for peripheral subjects (eg- RD)
- 4 model Exams (All subjects) 200 Questions in 2 hours only (makes your time management in AIIMS 2012 very simple!!!).
- 6 Model exams-200 questions from the topics discussed from Harrison that day.Question paper will be provided at the end of the day’s session and candidates are requested to hand over the filled answer sheet to us at the start of the next day(this is done for effective time management)
- Results for the exams will be displayed the same day itself
- Covers quality Medicine,Pharmacology,Microbiology
- Total number of exams-10(4-AIIMS model;6-Based on OPERATION HARRI,HARRISON)
- Total MCQs covered-5000
- 1 POSIGOLD book – collection of AIIMS, ALL INDIA, TAMIL NAD Question papers-2005-2010
- 2 POSITIVE Pearls – Medicine booklets
- OPERATION HARRI – Text book
- ONE Harrison based Pre Entry Exam(Day 1) 100 Questions 1 hour
- Refreshments, Snacks – Daily at Tea break
- Free Farewell lunch on 28.4.12 (Saturday-sponsored by POSITIVE)
- Course completion certificate issued on completion
- All P.G. aspirants aiming for AIIMS, ALL INDIA, PGI, JIPMER,TamilNad Entrance Exams
- All Medical students aspiring for medal Exams!!!
- All Medical practioners for refreshing their knowledge in medicine
OPERATION HARRI CAPSULE SCHEDULE
DATE 11.00AM-11.30AM 11.30Am-12.30PM 12.30PM-4.00PM 4.15pm-6.00pm 6.00PM-8.00PM 23-4-12 Registration OPERATION HARRI-PRIMER Discussion-OPERATION HARRI-Page-1-150 pages Discussion-OPERATION HARRI-Page-150-225 pages Discussion-OPERATION HARRI-Page-225-300 pages
DATE 11.00AM-1.00PM 1.00PM-4.00PM 4.15-6.00PM 6.00PM-8.00PM 24-4-12 POSITIVE-AIIMS MAY-MODEL EXAM-1 Discussion-OPERATION HARRI-Page-300-400 pages Discussion-OPERATION HARRI-Page-400-500 Discussion-OPERATION HARRI-Page-500-600 25-4-12 POSITIVE-AIIMS MAY-MODEL EXAM-2 Discussion-OPERATION HARRI-Page-600-700 pages Discussion-OPERATION HARRI-Page-700-800 Discussion-OPERATION HARRI-Page-800-900 26-4-12 POSITIVE-AIIMS MAY-MODEL EXAM-3 Discussion-CVS-Part 10-Harrison (18th edition) Discussion-RS- Part 11-Harrison (18th edition) Discussion-CRITICAL CARE- Part 12-Harrison (18th edition) 27-4-12 POSITIVE-AIIMS MAY-MODEL EXAM-4 Discussion-NEPHROLOGY- Part 13-Harrison (18th edition) Discussion-GIT- Part 14-Harrison (18th edition) Discussion-RHEUMATOLOGY- Part 15-Harrison (18th edition)
28-4-12 8.00AM-10AM 10.00AM-1.00PM 1.00PM-1.30PM 1.30PM-4.00PM 4.15PM-6.30PM 6.30PM-7.00PM Endocrinology-1- Part 16-Harrison (18th edition) Endocrinology- Part 16-Harrison (18th edition)1+NEUROLOGY- Part 7Harrison (18th edition) Fare well-Lunch(sponsored by POSITIVE) NEUROLOGY- Part 17-Harrison (18th edition) NEUROLOGY,POISONING- Part 17,18-Harrison (18th edition) Course completion &issuing of certificate
- Detailed SCHEDULE will be mailed on request
Package (Rs 10000) Includes
- Session Materials
- Test Papers
- Tea on Days 1 to 5
- Tea + Farewell Lunch on Day 6
For Outstation Candidates
- The Course Venue is 1 km from Egmore Railway Station and 2 kms from Central Railway Station
- Many hotels are available near the course venue and Limited Rooms are available at affordable cost in the Course Venue itself.
- Candidates may contact the hotels directly and book accommodation in advance to avoid last minute rushes
Name of the Hotel / Lodging House
Distance From Venue
Single Room Non AC Rs per day
Double Room Non AC Rs per day
Single Room AC Rs per day
Double Room AC Rs per day
Hotel Central Tower
- The above details are given just for guidance and stay has to be arranged seperately.
Registration is CLOSED.
- Limited Seats
- On First Come First Serve Basis.
- You can apply online by filling the form here. Once you submit the form, you will be registered provisionally.
- You have to send a DD for Rs 10000 in favour of “POSITIVE” payable at Chennai to our Chennai Office: POSITIVE, 18/94, Pantheon Road, Treasure Island Complex,
Opp. Govt. Museum, Egmore, CHENNAI – 08.
- Once the DD is received, you will receive the confirmation of your registration and Registration Number by E Mail.
- OPERATION HARRI book will be send to you, so that you can come prepared to the sessions,which will make the OHC VERY SUCCESSFUL!!
- Contact Dr.Lavanya 9715610411 for any clarifications
- Positive Students can avail 20 % discount by showing previous receipts
Pls mail me the detailed schedule.
chiraag reddy says
please give your contact number.
Contact Dr.Lavanya 9715610411 for any clarifications
sir we have joined service in 2010 passed two years when will we have our special tnpsc so that we will be regularised for next pg exam so kindly inform us whether we will be having the exam or what will be our situation kindly inform us please
//sir we have joined service in 2010 passed two years when will we have our special tnpsc so that we will be regularised for next pg exam so kindly inform us whether we will be having the exam or what will be our situation kindly inform us please//
Please contact Health and Family Welfare Department
Not announced in this year budget. So less likely in this year
sir could we get the medical recuritment board member phone number so that we could contact them regarding any doubt
//sir could we get the medical recuritment board member phone number so that we could contact them regarding any doubt//
You will be regularised by TNPSC
this operation harri classes will b of great use to strike aiims 2012..all qns come straight foward from sir discussion..and his way of teaching and dedication is superb..as i am a crri doing in madurai i wont b able to attend this this year..i wish all aspirants to attend this and get full benefit.
It seems, I am late for this course now… 🙁
May be in Nov. session I’ll be in time…!