PG 2013 Revised Ranks NEET All India Counselling Schedule CET Seat Matrix Allotment Details
First Round Allotment Details are at
Update 05th June 2013
As per the direction of Hon’ble Supreme Court dated 08.11.2011 and earlier orders in Writ Petition (Civil) No. 348 – 352 of 1985, the students of the states of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are not entitled to participate in the process of admission against All India seats. The National Board of Examinations (NBE) was informed of this by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). The NBE has accordingly provided the list of eligible candidates for All India Quota seats. The List is available at http://www.scribd.com/doc/145848220/NEET-PG-2013-Rank-List-of-Eligible-Candidates
Posted on 31st May 2013 : FINAL SCHEDULE FOR ALL INDIA (NEET) PG COUNSELING – 2013 : From http://mohfw.nic.in/showfile.php?lid=1542
SN Event DATE DURATION
- 1 Main Counseling Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat Tuesday, June 04, 2013 – Sunday, June 09, 2013 6 Days
- 2 Exercising of Choices and Locking Monday, June 10, 2013 – Tuesday, June 11, 2013 2 Days
- 3 Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1 Wednesday, June 12, 2013 – Thursday, June 13, 2013 2 Days
- 4 Round 1 Result Publish Friday, June 14, 2013
- 5 Reporting at the Allotted Medical /Dental College against 1st Round Friday, June 14, 2013 – Saturday, June 22, 2013 9 Days
- 6 Process of Seat Allotment -Round 2 Sunday, June 23, 2013 – Monday, June 24, 2013 2 days
- 7 Round 2 Result Publish Tuesday, June 25, 2013
- 8 Reporting at the Allotted Medical /Dental College against Round 2 Tuesday, June 25, 2013 – Wednesday, July 03, 2013 9 Days
- 9 Compilation and publication of net vacant seats Thursday, July 04, 2013 – Monday, July 08, 2013 5 Days
- 10 Choice Submission by all eligible candidates for Round 3 Tuesday, July 09, 2013 – Thursday, July 11, 2013 3 Days
- 11 Exercising of Choices and Locking Friday, July 12, 2013
- 12 Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3 Saturday, July 13, 2013 – Monday, July 15, 2013 3 day
- 13 Round 3 Result Publication Tuesday, July 16, 2013
- 14 Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College/ Institutions against Round 3 Tuesday, July 16, 2013 – Wednesday, July 24, 2013 9 days
- 15 Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota Thursday, July 25, 2013
Posted on 30th May 2013 : From http://pib.nic.in/newsite/erelease.aspx?relid=96318
Counselling for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS Courses
The Directorate General of Health Services under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare will begin online counselling for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS courses under the All India Quota Seats in various Government Medical Colleges/Institutes from 4th June 2013. The details of the counselling schedule will be available at www.mcc.nic.in. The counselling will be held up to 24th June, 2013 and thereafter the seats remaining vacant will be surrendered to the respective State Government for filling them under the State quota. The last date for admission on MD/MS/PG diploma and MDS courses has been extended this year to 31st July, 2013.
(Release ID :96318)
For NEET PG Results, go to http://www.nbe.gov.in/asr/neet_pdf/
When the seat matrix will be released? Is the tamilnadu Government dental college increased the PG seats as chief minister jayalalitha announced?
sir , could u tel me what is the chance of getting seat for AI rank 14200 AI obc rank 4280
what is the chance of getting DGO for obc AI rank4280 STATE RANK 1410
want to know total seats available.
Confirmation No.: W79SYD6604
Testing ID SR8731286
The above details are as per the published NEET results.
My name does not feature in the list for counselling. But people with lesser scores are placed in the rank list. I am confused. Can u please help me how to find the results correctly??
IT IS BECAUSE UR OBC CATEGORY RANK WILL BE ABOVE 10000 RIGHT? THEY ARE TAKING THE FIRST 7500 OBC CANDIDATES FOR COUNSELLING AGAINST 1500 OBC SEATS. i.e. five times more candidates for the 1500 seats. ME TOO IN SAME SITUATION
hello sir,my AIR is 5506,state rank is 666,community rank is 1710.is there any chances of getting dgo or ddvl in tamilnadu?
My percentile in neet pg is 50.03.UR category Result qualified .remarks is eligible for UR seats . But my name is not in the list of eligible candidates please help.
my NEET mark is 50.03 result in NEET score card is given as qualified .remarks is eligible for UR seats but my name and mark does not feature in the list of eligible candidates.pls clarify
my total percentilescore is 58.2690. all india rank is 273465 as i belong to sc category my category rank is 25989. my category rank in karnataka is 4599 and overall rank is 60554.whether i’ll get medical seat in karnataka? or any other state?
dr kavitha says
now for candidates who r allotted college are supposed to take joining letter from mcc software can u pls tell me wat s mcc software ..