BHARATI VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY
Entrance Test 2012-13
Update : Results are available at : http://www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net/Result.aspx
For Undergraduate courses MBBS (Medical Colleges Pune & Sangli), BDS (Dental College & Hospitals Pune, Navi Mumbai,& Sangli), BAMS (College of Arurveda Pune), BHMS (Homoeopathic Medical College Pune)
- Last Date : 9th May 2012
- Exam Date : 20th May 2012
- Result Date : 11th June 2012
- Counselling Date : 25th June 2012 to 4th July 2012
- Exam Centers : Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, Indore, Vadodara , Banglore, Lucknow, Varanasi, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Allahabad
- College Start Date : 10th July 2012
For Postgraduates MD(14 Specializations) MS(05 Specializations) Medical College (Pune & Sangli) and MDS(8 Specializations) Dental College (Pune & Navi Mumbai
- Last Date : 31st Dec 2011
- Exam Date : 7th Jan 2012
- Result Date : 16th Jan 2012
- Counselling Date : 1st Feb 2012 Regular 2nd Feb 2012 F/N/M
- Exam Centers : Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli (MD/MS Only), Hyderabad, Vadodara
- College Start Date : 2nd May 2012
For M.D.(Hom.) (Homoeopathic Medical College Pune)
- Last Date : 6th Feb 2012
- Exam Date : 13th Feb 2012
- Result Date : 21st Feb 2012
- Counselling Date : 22nd March 2012 9 a.m. Reg 22nd March 2012 2 pm.F/N/M
- Exam Centers : Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai
- College Start Date : 1st June 2012
Welcome to Bharati Vidyapeeth University Educational Campus. The information regarding the Entrance Test Schedule of Bharati Vidyapeeth University for the Academic
Year 2012-13 is given below. Kindly follow the following steps for applying to any of the Entrance Test for admission to the courses run by Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
A. Steps for Direct Application
- Purchase the Entrance Information Brochure from the Office of any of the Constituent Units of Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Price Rs. 200/-). Read all the contents related to the course, eligibility, nature of examination etc. Tel. No. 24407131 / 24407132 / 24407133 / 24407143 Fax. No. 020-24329675
- If you find yourself eligible for the Entrance Test and subsequent admission to a particular course according to the rules mentioned in the Brochure, fill in the form given at the end of the Brochure.
- Please ensure that you have enclosed with your form a Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank of the exact amount mentioned in the Brochure. D.D. should be drawn in the name of “Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.” Please ensure that the draft is properly signed by two bank officers.
- Please submit the completed application form alongwith DD in person to Bharati Vidyapeeth University, CET Section, 2nd Floor, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Sadashiv Peth, Pune-411 030 or send it by post. Please contact us if you do not receive the acknowledgment of the form after 8 days of its submission.
- The completed forms will be accepted only till the last date mentioned for receipt of forms.
- On receipt of the form completed in all respects, an admit card will be generated. You will receive the Admit Card across the counter or it will be sent to you by post on your address given in your form.
- If you do not receive the Admit Card within 10 days from the date of submission of application, please contact us urgently on the telephone numbers : 24407131 / 24407132 / 24407133 / 24407143.
B. For Online submission of Application Form the Process is as Follows:
- Visit http://www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net/ OR http://www.bvuniversity.edu.in/ : 24407163 Tel. No. 24407131 / 24407132 / 24407133 / 24407143 Fax. No. 020-24329675
- This website will give all the important information which is included in the Brochure.
- You can fill the form from any location. However, if you need any help please contact any of Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s Constituent Unit or CET Department in Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd Floor, L.B.S. Marg, Sadashiv Peth, Pune-411 030 for filling in the online form.
- You can fill in the Online Form in the office of the Constituent Unit or the CET Department, on the address given above. You may also ask for help for filling the Online Application Form. In this office you will be provided a computer with an Internet connection. You will be able to fill in the form on the spot.
- The process of filling the form is user friendly. Kindly follow all the instructions given therein.
- The Website will also give you information about the examination fee to be paid for each examination and will also explain the method of payment.
- On receipt of completed Online application form an Admit Card will be generated within 24 hours and sent to you on your email-id mentioned in the form. The Admit Card is available on the website You are requested to download and print the same.