TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
HEALTH OFFICER IN THE TAMILNADU PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE FOR THE YEAR 2007 – 2008
List of Register Numbers of candidates who have been admitted provisionally to the Oral Test for appointment by direct recruitment to the post of HEALTH OFFICER IN THE TAMILNADU PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE FOR THE YEAR 2007 – 2008 on the results of the Written Examination conducted by the Commission on 21.12.2008 are given below. The Oral Test (Interview) will be held on 23.04.2009 at the Office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Omanthoorar Government Estate, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002. Individual intimation regarding the date and time of the Oral Test will be sent to the candidates separately :-
00101003 00101013 00101017 00101018 00101022 00101032
00101056 00101057 00101070 00101110 00101112 00101121
00101166 00101167 00101168 00101201 00101226 00101231
00101241 00101246 00101255 00101271 00101276 00101280
00101281 00102006 00102011 00102016 00102022 00102024
00102028 00102043 00102053 00102063 00102067 00102068
00102092 00102093 00102113 00102124 00102131 00102144
00102145 00102159 00102176 00102179 00102205 00102215
00102221 00102225 00102228 00102236 AND 00102241
1. The candidates whose Register numbers are found in the above list have been admitted provisionally to the Oral Test based on the marks obtained by them in the Written Examination and with reference to the rule of reservation of appointments. The admission of candidates to Oral Test is provisional subject to verification and acceptance of their claim in their applications towards age, educational qualification, community etc., through original documents. If any of their claims are found to be false or incorrect, they will not be admitted to the Oral Test.
2. The selection of all the above candidates for admission to the Oral Test is purely provisional subject to production and acceptance of certain documents etc.
3. The candidates who have appeared for the Written Examination and whose Register Numbers are not found in the above list have not been admitted to the Oral Test.
4. The selection of the candidates for admission to the Oral Test is purely provisional subject to the outcome of any cases/WPs relating to this recruitment if any, pending before the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Madras or at Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court.
5. Candidates who have been admitted to the Oral Test are hereby advised to attend the Oral Test with all the relevant documents in original without fail. Failure to produce even any one of the essential documents will result in their non-admission to the Oral Test.
Chennai – 600 002.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS