TN : DME : Transfer Counselling for the Medical Officers with MBBS qualification
Ref. No: 648/E3/1/2012 Directorate of Medical Education,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 10.
Sub: Tamil Nadu Medical Services – Transfer Counselling for the
Medical Officers with MBBS qualification – Certain
Instructions issued and Schedule communicated – Regarding.
It is proposed to conduct Transfer counseling for the Medical Officers with MBBS
qualification who have completed minimum one year work experience is scheduled on
22.03.2012 (Thursday) at 10.00 Hrs. at the Office of the Director of Medical
Education, Kilpauk, Chennai.
The Heads of the institutions are directed to communicate this Circular to all the
Medical Officers with MBBS qualification alone without fail.
1.The Annexed proforma along with the Complete Service Particulars of
the Medical Officer (as per Service Register) have to be filled up and 2
copies have to be sent to this Directorate by the concerned Head of the
Institutions before 16.03.2012 positively.
2.The Complete Service particulars along with CML 2005 and 2010 should
reach this office before 16.03.2012 positively. Only Medical Officers
whose Service Particulars received before 5 pm on 16.03.2012 in this
office will ONLY be considered for attending counselling.
3.The Medical Officers who have completed minimum one year of work
experience (Exclusive of leave) in the present station alone are permitted
to attend the transfer counseling. -2-
4.The Head of the Institutions should furnish the following certificates
duly attested by the Dean / Administrative Officer with institution round
seal along with the Proforma and Service particulars before 16.03.2012
1. MBBS Degree Certificate
2. TN. Medical Council Registration Certificate (MBBS)
Encl: Counseling Schedule.
Director of Medical Education.
Ref. No: 648/E3/1/2012
PROFORMA FOR TUTOR / JUNIOR RESIDENT / Recent passport size
Photograph to be attested by
CML No. / 2005
CML No. / 2010
1. Name :
2. Qualification :
3. Date of Birth :
4. Date of Retirement :
5. Date of Joining Service :
6. Date of Regularization of service :
7. Whether passed Departmental Exams :
8. Whether Probationer / Approved
9. Designation of the Present Post in which
Pay is drawn and Department in which
working at present :
10. Whether on deputation to any department
if yes complete details of date from which
on deputation with order copy to be
11. Date of Joining in the present post :
12. Date of Joining in the present Institution :
13. Leave taken details in the present station
other than CL / COL :
14. Total period worked in the present station
(excluding EOL, Employment Abroad,
UEL of Private Affairs, Unauthorised
15. Date of Passing Super Speciality /
Post-Graduate Degree / Diploma with
duration of course (Y M D) : -2-
16. Whether copy of service particulars is
17. Name of the Speciality to which transfer
sought for :
18. Name of the Institution to which transfer
sought for (priority of choice should be
mentioned) : 1.
Certified that the above details furnished are true to my knowledge.
Signature of Medical Officer Contact Mobile No :
Landline No :
The details furnished above are verified with Service Register and found correct.
Dean / Head of the Institution.
Service Particulars as per Service Register – Page 3
Dean / Head of the Institution. CALCULATION OF STATION SENIORITY
Y M D
1. Date of Counselling :
2. Date from which working in the present station :
3. Less Leave Period: EOL
UEL of Private Affairs :
4. Total period worked in the present station
( excluding the leave ) :