1. Vacancies that arise in various specialities (except notified under clause 54(b) of Post Graduate Prospectus for 2008-2009 session) in Post Graduate courses due to non-joining / discontinuation in State Quota and All India Quota surrendered (including not allotted) will be filled up on 8.6.08 at 9.00 A.M. in the order of merit and communal rotation. The specialities which are excluded for allotment on 8.6.2008 at 9.00 A.M. are noted below.
1) MD Pathology 1) MD Psychiatric Medicine
2) MD Physiology 2) MD Radio Diagnosis
3) MD Bio-Chemistry 3) MD Radiotherapy
4) MD Microbiology 4) MD Anaesthesia
5) MD Forensic Medicine 5) MD TB & Chest Diseases
6) MD Pharmacology 6) 5 Year M.Ch.(Neuro Surgery)
7) MD SPM 7) DMRD
8) MS Anatomy 8) DMRT
1) Community Dentistry
2. Allotment and Reallotment will be done concomitantly from Rank 1 onwards.
3. Candidates who are willing to retain their seat allotted during the I Phase of counseling need not attend the counseling session on 8-06-2008.
4. The candidates who got allotment in State Quota in I Phase of counseling can claim only the newly sanctioned and All India Quota surrendered seats for reallotment and not the seats already shown during I Phase. But they are eligible for reallotment of colleges.
5. Subject to the outcome of related court cases, counseling for vacancies in identified specialities notified under clause 54(b) of prospectus for Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/5 Year M.Ch. (Neuro Surgery) Course 2008-2009 session and consequential vacancies that may arise at the end of counseling session on 8-06-2008will be taken up for allotment on 09-06-2008 at 2.00 P.M. tentatively.
6. Selected candidates should pay immediately a sum of Rs.5,000/-(Rupees five thousand only) by way of Demand Draft drawn favour of Secretary,Selection Committee, Chennai-10 to get the allotment order.
7. Candidates are informed to visit the official website www.tnhealth.org and www.tn.gov.in for further details (daily). No individual letters for counseling will be sent to the candidates.
8. The final vacancy position will be notified in the website prior to counselling.