Tamil Nadu PG – TNPG 2010 – FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions – Your Doubts Clarified
Hope you have already seen the following two pages
Let us Try to Answer a Few Questions
- What is the seat I am likely to get for My Mark for My Community for My Service / Private Status ?
- I have AAA Marks + BBB Experience Marks. Will I get CCC Course in DDD Medical College ?
To be Frank, with only the Exam Marks released, and that too since we do not know the community status, Service Status and Experience marks of others, WE CANNOT ANSWER THESE TWO QUESTIONS WITH CONFIDENCE in most of the cases.
Of course, if you have got 71.64 Marks and have another 8 marks and you belong to Service BC and you want, MD Gen Medicine in any college, the answer is “yes”.
Or If you have got 37.8 and you want MD Radio, the answer is “NO”
In most other cases, the answer is “Not adequate Data”
So, please be patient till the entire list is released.
- Are PG Seats being Increased ?
The answer is YES
- Is this confirmed News ?
The answer is YES
- MCI Did not inspect my college. How can they increase the seats ?
Usually, for starting a new course or for increasing the seats, MCI Inspection is mandatory. But now, as a special case, they have sanctioned additional seats WITHOUT INSPECTION
- Why ?? How ??
Till Date, a Post Graduate Teacher can teach only one PG Student. Now they have changed it to Two Students per teacher. Check PG medical race to get easier: 2,000 more seats from this year for more information from TOI
- Are all seats being doubled ?
- Can we know which seats are being doubled and which are not ?
In most cases, if the Concerned Department had send the proposal through Dean, to MCI, the approval is being given. Since we do not know which departments had send and which had not, we cannot predict the seat rise at present
- Are the additional Seats being showed in AIPG Counselling ?
- Will they be allotted by TNPG ?
- When can we be sure of this ?
When the seat matrix is being displayed at the time of counselling
- What is the implication of this ?
Till the seat matrix is displayed, and till we are sure of the exact number of seats for each course in each college, it is not possible to predict whether a particular course is available for a Particular Rank for a Particular Community
- I have few other doubts !! How to clarify those ?
Please ask in the Comments below and we will try to find the answers
- Do you have a Discussion Forum ?
Yes. We have a discussion Forum. You can check it at www.pgmed.org Or you can ask the doubts in the comment section below every page in this site
- Is there a mailing List, I can subscribe ?
The Mailing List is at http://groups.google.com/group/targetpg You can join the mailing List
- Do you offer RSS Feeds for the site ?
The Link for the RSS Feeds is http://feedproxy.google.com/TargetPG
- I am at a remote place and do not have access to mail. How can I stay tuned with the latest announcements in this site ?
We have a SMS Alert Feature. You can subscribe to our SMS Channel from this link
- Are Site Updates Available through Twitter ?.
Yes. Our Twitter ID is www.twitter.com/targetpg
- Is there an Official Orkut Community for Site Members ?
Yes. The Official Orkut Community is at http://www.orkut.co.in/Community.aspx?cmm=11782975
- Is there a charge associated with using this site ?
No. This is totally Free of Cost. Not even a single page is protected. All contents are available free of cost
Update : Click here for TNPG 2010 Rank. General Rank, Service Rank, Community Rank, Service Community Rank