3. Candidates who have passed their MBBS / BDS Examinations and completed / completing
the CRRI period on or before 31-03-2011 are eligible to write the Entrance Examination.
7. Candidates who are undergoing a Postgraduate Degree/PG Diploma are not eligible to apply for
any Post Graduate Degree/Diploma course/6 year M.Ch.(Neurosurgery) Courses.
However, candidates who are completing the Diploma Course on or before 31-03-2011 are
eligible to apply and they have to enclose the certificate from the Head of the Institution that they
will be completing their course ( including Theory & Practical / Clinical ) on or before
31.03.2011 failing which their application will be rejected. They must produce a Pass certificate
at the time of counselling otherwise they will not be considered for admission.
10. (a)Those Service candidates ( selected by TNPSC ) who have put in LESS THAN TWO Years of
continuous regular service as on 31.03.2011 either in Tamil Nadu Medical Service or in Local
Bodies are not eligible to apply for P G Degree /Diploma / 6 Year M.Ch (Neurosurgery) /
MDS Courses. Fractional values of a year will not be counted.
(b) 10 a (i) candidates not selected by TNPSC will not be considered as Service candidates. They
will be considered as Service candidates only if they have been selected by TNPSC at the time of
Now See Clause 41
41. (a) One mark for each completed year after the completion of CRRI shall be awarded as marks for experience for both service and non service candidates to a maximum of Ten marks as on 31.03.2010. In addition One mark per year of service in rural areas and two marks per year of service in hilly areas and two marks per year of service in Government Hospitals, Primary Health Centres and Government Medical College Hospitals of Thiruvarur, Nagapattinam and Ramanathapuram Districts limited to a maximum of 10 marks . Altogether the total marks awarded for experience/service will be restricted to 10 marks to all candidates including candidates from rural and hilly areas and the three districts mentioned above.
1) Marks awarded for Entrance examination : Maximum 90 marks.
2) Experience marks for all candidates to a maximum of 10 ( i+ ii+ iii )
i) One mark per year to a maximum of 10 marks.
ii) Marks for candidates served in rural and hilly areas : – One mark per year of service in rural areas and two marks per year of service in hilly areas limited to a maximum of ten marks
iii) Two marks per year of Service for candidates who have worked in Government Hospitals, Primary Health Centres and Government Medical College Hospitals of Thiruvarur, Nagapattinam and Ramanathapuram Districts limited to a maximum of 10 marks .
Fractional values of a year will not be counted for awarding marks for experience in i, ii & iii .
Our Doubt is
Is this Intentional – To give more advantage for those who completed late
Is this a mistake on the part of those who prepared the Prospectus
i have been selected in the special tnpsc for 10 a1 candidates.but we have not given our joining report.should i mark as 10 a1 candidate or tnpsc candidate?
Read the old posts in this site for further clarification